Data Policy: for full-text and other full content items
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- 1. displayed or performed for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge
- 1. the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- 2. a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- 3. the original copyright statement is given
- 4. the original rights permission statement is given
- 5. the content is not changed in any way
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
- This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive